blog Layouts

    ReaD ON....

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

AVP

I'm thinking to make an additional avp of me and Emer for our wedding. We got Kix to do our avp for pre-nup and Bim to do our onsite. Since we have to rent a projector, we might as well make the most of it. booking an avp supplier is not on our budget list, so I told myself that i might as well do it myself, I am not artistic and that's one big problem. God answered prayer talaga si sis Jhen (from w@w), when I read her message offering free AVP's for co-w@wies, I didn't had a second thought of asking her. I'm so so so glad that she told me she can work mine, I emailed her all the pictures and the song I wanted for the AVP, and guess what, when I checked my email today I was so happy to read that she's already finish with my AVP, (just for a night ha!)
I wanted to blab about it but I said to myself that showing AVP on our wedding day itself is more exciting... and that was few hours ago! now I'm already writing this blog, super kulit not to follow my original plan or should i? oh my! But HECK! most of my friends who are invited don't really read my blog anyway! here's the link of the video... I will not post the big file para medyo may thrill pa sa friends who saw this one, kahit papano!

EMER and MEL

special thanks to sis Jhen for all the help and for the avp! I owe her a lot! love you sis!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger