blog Layouts

    ReaD ON....

Monday, September 24, 2007

Reminiscin'

As most supplier's are not available on Sunday, I just stayed home. I was cleaning my drawer when I saw a bunch of stationary, cards, slum books, diary, and some JS thinggy. I decided to clean them up, throw away some unimportant things. I read them and started reminiscing, I laugh at some, got teary eyed at most of them. I remember the song Thank You and Carry the torch from our JS days, I started singing and was so shock that I actually remember the tune. Thank you for sharing my music, thank you for singing my song, thank you for sparing a moment coz with you I feel I really belong, thank you for keeping me company, thank you for being my friend and if our path shall cross someday somewhere I'd like to sing this song again. I was so touch with the song. Sometimes, I wish I just didn't grow older, life's so simple when your young but then again not growing up means not meeting Emer, it's how life's work.
I also got a copy of the lyrics God will make a way, I remember that there was a time that I got a big big problem and the only song that keeps me moving on is that song. God will make a way, where there seems to be no way, He works in wats we cannot see, He will make a way for me, He will be my guide, hold me closely to His side, with love and strength for each new day, He will make a way, He will make a way. I really love this song, This song kept me moving on, at the deepest and darkest hour of my life. Indeed, God is Good, All the time!
So my reminiscing continues as I laugh at all the memories, and look at the pictures of my friend. How I wish I could relive the life again! But like I said, I am now happy with my life and those memories will always be a part of me as long as I live.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger