blog Layouts

    ReaD ON....

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Edwin Diaz - HMUA

Last Sunday is Deo and Shine's day and since I will be one of the bridesmaid we look for a HMU artist. Edwin Diaz was the one who do the make up of Pamela during her engagement day. I tried calling other HMUA under my list of choices but unfortunately almost all of them are either not available on the day or not available on my big day. So Edwin was our last choice. He is nice and kind but I find my make up not good, I know there's something not right. Emer didn't like my make up either. I like how he does with my eyelids though. Well, when I reached home and washed my face I was was furious to see that he accidentally shave off the tip of my eyebrow. argh! I just hope it grows back, if not I will be very very mad! Dang! every time I look at the mirror I just can't help but cry. If I will get him for my wedding? nah!

***picture courtesy of Pame, Im the one at the right!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger