blog Layouts

    ReaD ON....

Friday, July 06, 2007

Usher then Ne-yo

I am a big fan of hip-hop, r&b and slow jam, I love bone thugs, I am a fan of TQ, I love listening to 2Pac, I find Ruff Ends, Nelly, P. diddy great but I love love and a big fan of Usher, I find his songs awesome. He's also a great dancer. Like I said I would die just to see Usher live, I really really love this guy.
There's a big chismax last time that he would perform here in the country but because of the bomb threats and the terrorist attacks the concert didn't pursue, I was one of those who got disappointed. Well... anyway, I'm still hoping to see him live soon. I really wish him happiness and a good health for his baby.
So... I love love Usher's U remind me and You got it bad, Simple Things, Can You Help me, Confessions, Slow Jam, Separated are some songs that never out of my mp3 list, Nice And Slow, Twork It Out are the best. There are still a lot of Usher songs I really really love listening too bad he doesn't have any new songs these days.
The first Ne-yo song I heard was So Sick Of Love Songs, it's one of my all time favorite song right now. he sang well, dance well and and a good composer. Personally, I really think he's the next Usher. He's songs are doing great at the hit charts, he's Sexy Love, When You're Mad and Because of You became top hits.
Usher and Neyo make their own success in their time, they are both great and both love by people. for me I still think Usher is the best because he has proven himself all these year. Let's see and wait if Neyo will stay or pass Ushers limelight.
Click here for some Usher songs
Click here for some NeYo songs

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger