blog Layouts

    ReaD ON....

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Playback


When I saw their Works at Playback Site I know they are the one I am looking for, they may be a rookie in the industry but you can already see their potentials, good editors with good videographer. I am happy to have found them at a bridal fair sometime last year and also happy to read good reviews at w@w groups.
The first time I saw their website, I thought they are already been in the industry for a very long time, I thought their services are quite pricey. I inquire and text Bim, I was stunned to know that their price are way way way lower than other videographers.
Here's the package that we got in time for their price increase last April. 2 videographers using 3cc cams, 2 final dvd copies of a 30-45 mins mtv style video. 1 dvd copy of raw videos and an onsite mtv style presentation.

Call them up at 09228339942 and look for Bim

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger