blog Layouts

    ReaD ON....

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Robert Camba

We never really searched for a caterer, when I saw Robert Camba at a bridal fair, I check them out and gave them my contact number. 4 days after, they called us up and see if we are available for food tasting, Emer and I tag along my mom and dad because I really think I should get their approval first. I am willing to pay for their share but Miss Connie told me that I can bring them along for with no expense. Anyway, my dad gave me a go signal since he really find their food delicious, in fact the 4 of us agreed that their Roast beef in mushroom sauce is one of the best dish we had. We paid RF, got a good bargain and very happy with the first supplier we booked. After few days and after some packages i received from the other caterer, i felt a little doubt because compared to other caterers, RC's food are not that fancy, no dessert station, simple servings. So we had food tasting with Hizon's, but Emer nd I aren't impress at their marketing techniques, in fact, both of us vowed not to get them. But after several visits to other caterers, we decide that RC's really the one for us, no one beats their sumptuous dish. And because their foods are simple, we decide to just hire another dessert supplier for an add ons.

Call Miss Connie at 09228276804 for more info about Robert Camba's Catering.
Check out their Website
Robert Camba's Catering Located at 12th RestHaven St. Baler Q.C.]

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi,
i'm also a w@wie (roycon) :) i just want to say that i so agree with what you post about Camba. it's the same exact feeling me & my h2b had when we went for a food tasting with them. their dishes aren't fancy but they're so loaded with flavors. really makes the palate happy. and you're right about the roast beef :D my officemate got them for her wedding. ika nga "box-office!"
it's nice sharing this pleasant sentiment to you. cheers!

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger