blog Layouts

    ReaD ON....

Thursday, December 14, 2006

my idea of a perfect christmas

My idea of a perfect Christmas, Is to spend it with you, In a party Or dinner for two, Anywhere would do, Celebrating the yuletide season, Always lights up our lives, Simple pleasures are made special too, When their shared with you.... ***
ah! for me dec 25 is not merely a christmas day it is also the day where i said yes to the most important person in my life. and every year as we spend christmas day together, it seems almost perfect. a simple pleasure made special as long as we shared the time together.
and I cant think of a better Christmas Than my wish coming true And my wish is you'd let me spend my whole life with you***
and my idea of a perfect christmas is when the time comes that my wish to spend the rest of my life with my love comes true.
christmas time is the time where i really know i am blessed, not only with the people around me but also for God giving me another year to live.

*** an excerpt from the song a perfect christmas by joe marie chan. it's my favorite christmas song by the way. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger