blog Layouts

    ReaD ON....

Monday, September 18, 2006

Pupung

After shopping at MOA's midnight sale, we decided to check out Pupung's. I ordered bangus belly, Garry (my bro) ordered for lechon kawali, Emer choose inihaw na liempo and Carol (my sis) ordered sisig. We have two side dish tokwa’t baboy and mango salad with crispy pork. As usual we share our meals. I love their liempo, sisig’s ok, inihaw na liempo’s good, my bangus is great. But what really makes my meal a thumbs up is because of their mango salad with pork. The best! I love it! A must try! I could eat a whole bowl of it, yummy! I love their marketing strategy and that is to make their customer satisfied, nice staff, good food. I’m really sure I’ll go out of my way to visit pupung’s again!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger