blog Layouts

    ReaD ON....

Thursday, August 10, 2006

happy birthday to me!


my little brother wasn't quite feeling ok today, he has fever. i really wish he'll be ok in time for my dinner date with my family tonight. last night, i really had a great time, had dinner with my kadas! laughter filled a veneto. boys on one side and girls on the other! i'm not gonna talk about their food since as always it's superb! mother nature showered me with blessing that she didn't pour a single raindrop. it's cloudy today, still hoping no rain will fall. i have a lot wishes but every year as i blew my cake i only wish for one good thing. God haven't granted my wish yet but i will never loose hope since i know in due time it will come true. waaaa.... i haven't finish writing and it's already raining! does that mean i'm kuripot? heheMySpace Layouts oh well...
i've got a list of whom i wanted to say thanks to as i take a step to another year of my life:
i really thank God for another year and another birthday, i know i have not been a very good daughter to Him but He still bless me w/ love and life.
my parents who always supported me, i've been very hard headed child but they continue to love me and never given up on me. i love you very much papa and mama!
my brother, who always listen. my sister, who always let me borrow her things (HAHAHA!!!) my little brother whom im closest to. thanks for everything!
to my kada's: pame and mike, eki, kiam, alvin, bry, marie, ni, shine, deo, whom i've shared my time and my secrets for past 5 years, they always gives me hope and courage to face the melodrama of life. thank you my dear friends!
my highschool kadas: jen, joyce, janet, and clouds (who already went to taiwan), they never failed to keep in touch with me and never failed to make me smile. Thank you and hoping always to keep in touch!
my college closest friends: sid, ernest and tif. my college life will be so boring if not for this 3. i know having them as my friends, i am truly blessed. thanks!
my air friends: mama rap, pres, menchu, doc, markus, buds and the rest of the gang, they are my family, and they'll always have a special place in my heart. and of course, blue and apin, who never fails to make me smile, who's always by my side giving comfort and advice, for always listening and just being a true friend. thank you very very much!
and last but not the least, my bear, emerson, for more than 5 years now, we've gone through a lot of ups and downs, break up and make up. still together and hoping to be together for the rest of ourlives life. he supports and treat me like a baby. he spoiled me and craddle me. he completes my life. thank you and i love you so much!layout for myspace
they have been a part of my life for a reason, time spent and shared with me will always be kept inside my special memories. i am blessed to have these people in my life. i will never let them go and i will always fight for them no matter what happen...
whew! for few minutes i've been so totally dramatic! what can i do? it's that time of the year that i always feel how lucky i am, and how thankful i am having blessed with wonderful people.
it's not raining anymore! see? i'm not that kuripot! i really can't wait for tonight and can't wait for saturday's, wish time will go fast forward haha!MySpace Layouts
to all the people i love a warm hug to all of you!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger