blog Layouts

    ReaD ON....

Saturday, July 22, 2006

what's with music!

i'd like to take a break to what i'm working on... let me talk about something that i really love, music. what's with music? why do i love it so much? guess my life is just full of songs. i'm a hopeless romantic, i fell in love with a song just like i fall in love. from jazz, love songs, classic, oldies to alternatives, light rock and hip hop and rnb. i started to have passion with music since i was a kid, i love listening to songs, when i'm busy doing something, when i am writing, when i am studying, when i'm in love or when i just wanted to listen. i love songs with really beautiful meaning. most of the songs i love are dedicated to something, my best friend by puff daddy to God, you changed my life in a moment to E, thank you by Dimsums for my Kada's, light and shade to our outing at laguna, it might be you to a previous crush, say it to my first dance with E. i'm living with music by my side, guess it gives more meaning to my life, it helps me find true meaning of something i'm looking for, it helps me relax, it helps me reflect. that's why when ask what's my most priceless gadget it's always my mp3 player.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger