blog Layouts

    ReaD ON....

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

why blog?

why do i blog? actually i really dont know, perhaps i'm a girl who just wanted to express what i feel or maybe because i want to share my ups and downs or probably it's just because i wanted to write. eversince i was a kid, i'm really fond of writing, it's just too bad i'm not good at it. my favorite subject is english, yes i find it somehow boring too but everytime we get to write theme papers or essays my imagination comes to wild. it always reminds me how i loves to write, i might not get A scores on my essays but i feel like i can clearly express myself in writing, when i write no one objects. i feel freedom, i can say whatever i want. writing makes me feel so relax, my mind and my heart works with a rythm. when i'm mad and i'm alone i write it down, it makes me feel good. when i'm happy and all my friends are busy i write it down, it gives me joy.
i really don't have good memory, i know someday i might forget all the things that had happen. with my diary and blog and album i know i can still bring back joy of the past, it will help me revive happy memories. a frustrated writer
hmmm... after writing this, i realize why i love to blog and you know what i don't really care how many people read or how many people visit, all that matters is that i write, i write what i feel and i write because i love to write.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger