blog Layouts

    ReaD ON....

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

life at 26

20 years ago i see myself getting married at the age of 24, 10 years ago i see myself getting married at 25. i thought life is easy but i was wrong. 10 years ago life is not hard as it is now, our economy goes down everyday, getting married is not as easy as before. This august i will turn 26. it's a year delay from my dream age but how can i get married if we are not ready yet? pressure continues everyday. especially being a chinese it is never easy to get married, a lot of tradition to be follow and worst every chinese is expected to get married in style. we need hundreds and hundreds of thousand just to officially bind our love. my dad, my mom, my friends, my relatives and my lola consistently ask me when will i get married. well i can't blame them emer and i are almost 6 years now. but heck! can't they wait. it is not easy to spend a lot for a day, can't they wait until we are ready to start a family? i dont blame anyone for the pressure that i'm feeling right now, sometimes the pressure gives me stress, sometimes i want to escape life for a day but going back to reality will just make me feel down. it is not easy being 26. i don't know when will i get married, i dont know when we will be ready but all that matters right now is that i am happy sharing my life with the person i love.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger