blog Layouts

    ReaD ON....

Monday, June 19, 2006

dips and more

After seaside dinner with my family and my boo. we decided to buy donuts at dips and more located at sm mall of asia. it was almost a month now since i was craving for their sumptous donuts, Emer grant my wishes, and to satify my cravings i ordered 1 dozen, and of course sharing it with my family. i love chocolates, thats why i order most of their chocolate donuts. my 3 favorite flavors: creme brulee, choco supreme and black and white. after having a donut i felt fully satisfied although I just had a very satisfying dinner, i had a fully satisfying dessert. i really enjoy every bite. because their bread is not as soft as go nuts and flavorings not as sweet as dunkin donut, 3 words, i love it!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger