blog Layouts

    ReaD ON....

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Blessed with Friends


i was not blessed with material things, i cannot buy all the things i wanted, i don't have all the riches in the world, but what made me a lucky girl... i am happy with my life, i can eat more than 3 times a day, i can have fun, relax and what matters most is i am blessed with people around me. i was so happy that i don't want to miss the opportunity to really write something here in my bloggy.
the unlucky event happened last night was way to scary, but looking at the brighter side i have realize how many friends we have. those who live near our place rush to help, those who are here at the shop quickly took off to lend a hand. girl friends whom i texted to find comfort, made me feel relief by nice words. their husband called me up asking if we needed help.
friends who have learned about the news calls us up to see how E's doing. i was wondering, if all our friends knew about the incident right then and there, we might have a small get together, i am very sure that they will rush to help.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger