blog Layouts

    ReaD ON....

Monday, July 24, 2006

collections...

i'm not really a sentimental person maybe that's the reason why i don't have collection until... oppps, let me have a rewind.
i remember when i was a kid i was collecting stationaries of different kinds and different shapes until i get tired of it, i wanted to use them and as a matter of fact i did, i got lots of it, i used almost all of them i only had a box of it left right now, actually i would've use them if i was still writing letters, but now, snail mail is out email is in. suitors gave me flowers i intend to keep a petal or a rose from a bouquet, let's just say for souviniers, but then again, i had this drawer that i hadn't open for years now, all the flowers are kept inside, when i open it up, there are a lot of book insects, i just decided to throw it out. you see, i'm not really sentimental especially about material things, i prefer photos and memories, those are the things i really give importance to, i look at my albums and reminisce about past it really gives me joy. i might never had all the things i wanted when i was a kid but the memories my mom, dad, bros and sister and my relatives shared are uncomparable. oh i was getting carried away, let's go back to the main topic.
i was in love with boxers 4 years ago and i am still in love with them. i wanted to own a chihuahua, we have shih tzus at home, we owned rotts, dalma, we got pugs and bullies but my love for boxers are unique. i'm biased and favoritism regarding to breeds and my dogs, maybe because the love i had for boxer cannot be shared with the love i have for the other breeds. boxers are unique breeds, perfect for my personality and i love them like they love me. we've been breeding and showing boxers for quite sometime now but sadly we have to give it up due to some conflicts and problems for space. ypu might wonder what does boxer got to do with collections? oh no, they are not my collections they are my babies. what i mean with the collection is... i collect figurines, everytime i saw boxer figurines i try to fit it in my budget list. i see to that it will be my latest addition. sadly, i cannot see any life size boxers, my friends got their's from other country. anyway, i also got figurines from different breeds like i got bullies, beagle and rott. what really made me obsessed with boxer figurines is my love for the breed, guess eventhough i am not a sentimental, a collection about my most love are enough for me not to get tired of it. as much as i love chocolates and music, boxer certainly means more to it.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger