blog Layouts

    ReaD ON....

Thursday, July 27, 2006

you're beautiful it's true!


i am beautiful no matter what they say, words can't bring me down! haha sometimes it really doesn't hurt to feel beautiful, be beautiful, feel sexy and feel seductive. i admit, i feel some insecurities now that i'm chubby? fat? now that i got pimples and blackheads and whiteheads. when i was still studying, i really got a lot of suitors (not bragging or anything). When i met Emer, i fell in love so much that i didn't get to think that i might not taking care of myself anymore. we eat anywhere and anything we want, i don't visit facial centers, i dont look after my diet anymore. Whenever I look at my old photo, my first expression will be, oh shocks! i feel like an ugly duckling now.
get to talk to a classmate way back in college, not a close friend! oh wow! guess what i got a cute reputation haha or at least that's what he said! kaya right at this very moment, i feel cute, cuddly, sexy and one of a kind! o divah?!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger