blog Layouts

    ReaD ON....

Monday, September 04, 2006

Geri's Grill + Igmaan

saturday was my younger sister's birthday, I am a fan of Congo's while she's raves Geri's. I don't like their service that's why Emer and I don't frequent the place. anyway, we had dinner at geri's blue wave. urgh! I was right! there's still problem with their service. We have to call them a lot of times before serving us refills for ice tea, syempre their sisig are good but still not comparable with congo (which is the best sisig for me), Dencio's inihaw na pusit are better pero ok din naman ang sa Geri's. actually their food are good, I would've love it if not only for their services. blue wave branch, timog branch! err! all their waiters needs more training!
sunday, after the first Asian Biker's Exhibit, we had lunch at Dampa. We had paluto at IGMAAN, it was a big disaster! their aircon don't work and their calamares are over cooked. I still prefer Trinity and G squared over all the paluto resto we have tried.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger