blog Layouts

    ReaD ON....

Thursday, May 10, 2007

On getting Married


Time flies surely fast. I remember 6 years ago all of my friends are just starting to look for a job, starts dating now they started to get married. sis Pame is the first one to get married in our circle of friends. I remember when she announce their plans of getting married i was a bit pressured, I felt that I already have to get married. Emer and I are already 6 years and i felt we are a little bit overdue. Alam ko pressured lang ako pero I really think it is best for us to settle down na rin, we're not getting any younger na. anyway, last sunday her time comes and shine like she never did before, all of us were excited and emotional, the wedding filled with laughter and happy tears. exactly 10 years ago last April, isang decada na ang kanilang pagkakaibigan, I met them 6 years ago. I loved each and everyone in the group, i felt the sense of belonging. they became important to me, they became my best friends. as Pame kiss goodbye to her single life, i know i will still be her friend even if she won't have more time spending with us, of course, her priority will be her hubby and their soon to be family. I'm so happy for her coz she finally said i do to the man she love. Months from now our friends Shine and Deo will tie the knot. and on Feb 24, 2008 it's my turn to finally settle with the man i wanted to spend my lifetime with. I'm so excited, thrilled and happy as each one of us starts another journey of our lives.

Labels: , ,

Powered by Blogger