blog Layouts

    ReaD ON....

Thursday, May 24, 2007

places I want to go


hay!!! every time i get to surf the net about our beautiful beaches, i just can't help but say "sana mayaman na lang ako para at least mapuntahan kong lahat yan, now!" well... it will take a lot of earning and a lot of sacrifices for me so i can tour the whole country. next time na siguro ang ibang bansa. my mom always tells me that why would i want to go to beaches here when almost everyone wants to visit other countries. ang sagot ko lang lagi is hindi ako mahilig mag tour, i don't want to spend my whole day visiting temples or churches, hindi rin ako fan ng shopping galore sa mga markets, and most i love waters, if i will go to the other country i wanted to go to their beach. I still remember when we went to Thailand and all we did was visit different temples. yech!
of course, everyone wants to go to Caribbean siguro for me next time na kasi nga aside from not having enough money marami pa akong ibang gustong puntahan. Kakahiya mang sabihin, I haven't been to Boracay still. These are the beaches I wanted to go dito sa Pinas:

Boracay - syempre!
Cebu:
  • Malapascua - sabi nila this is what they call little Boracay
  • Bantayan Island - can't help but fall in love with the Islands picture esp the sandbar
  • Mactan Island - Anywhere dun pero sympre dream ko Plantation Bay
  • Nalusuan Island - kasi according to locals and reviews i read super ganda. and syempre nun napanood ko sa living asia napa-wow na lang ako!
Bohol:
  • Panglao Island - dahil sa snorkeling spot, hindi dahil sa tarsier at chocolate hills a!
Palawan:
  • Puerto Princessa - dahil sa mga scenic spots
  • El Nido - dahil sa rock formation at beach.
Ang dami pang nasa listahan ko, I dunno how long before I can visit all of them but one thing for sure, I will visit one of the place listed above before i get married this coming February.
But do you know where I really wanted to go? ung as in my world will stop pag nakapunta ako? Hindi sa Hawaii, sympre pupuntahan ko rin yan, tulad ng mga beach sa Malaysia at Thailand, hoping din na puntahan ko pero the place I really wanted to go was none other than Maldives. Mala TomKat, ngek! i've done a lot of research about this country and I know it's not your ordinary backpackers travel, we will really spend a lot sabi nga nila, kaya we really need to earn and save alot, hays! ang dami kong gustong puntahan, ang dami kong gustong gawin. I just hope as i grew old and when the time comes for me to leave this world, i hope i have already been to places where i wanted to go to. and i'm sure by that time fulfilled na ako. ang drama! woosh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger