blog Layouts

    ReaD ON....

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Palacio De Maynila


Back in January 2007, on our first venue hunting (with my family) we came across Palacio De Maynila. I remember that time we are going to visit Le Pavilion and Pan Pac's China Place. My Bro G told me that he once pass by a new venue/hall he thinks open for wedding along Roxas Blvd. and since we are near the area we check it out. It's a new venue, they opened last year November, the place looks new and I love it, I remember i said "this is it". we called their office the following day only to find out that the venue cost 100k for a day of event. So, I started to look for other venue, I came across with 1Esplanade but because it is located very near Manila Bay, there is a strong smell of "Malansa", We check out Clamshell but my dad strongly disagree since he really think the venue is not good, no parking and according to him "Pangit". We also check out Fernwoods and Gazebo Royale, I could've settle for Gazebo but we find the place not accessible to most of our guest, We don't like Fernwoods. I try to insist to have our reception at Clamshell because i really think that they got a real good bargain, 48k for the whole venue for the whole day is more than but being a good daughter I just opt to look for another venue. I called Palacio again to confirm my date and the price, an AE, Joy Calimag told us that we can rent the venue for 4 hrs at 60K. We knew that time that this is it!
So, last May 1, we went to Palacio de Maynila and paid dp. Miss Joy allowed me to bring in an add on dessert supplier at no extra charge(no corkage fee), and waive my 5th hour stay. We are very happy coz finally we have our so called "the venue".

For More Info regarding Palacio De Maynila you may call Miss Joy Calimag at 5273239

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger