blog Layouts

    ReaD ON....

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

dream diamonds

Diamonds are forever, diamonds are girls best friend, diamonds are investment. there's so much to say about this stone, for me it's a dream come true to own a set of Hearts and arrow diamond, the world's perfectly cut diamond. I am not a fan of jewelries that's why I only got few sets of them, but lately since our wedding preparation starts and since I realize that both my parents and Emer will give me few sets, I started to check out internet for sources of choosing good stones and jewelries, I check out jewelry shops to compare one from another. On my search to my perfect jewelry I came across with hearts and arrow, when I saw them I fell in love with them, it's one of the most priceless possession a girl can have. so lovely yet so expensive. A ring with only 20 points diamond cost 45k that means, it will cost us 90k for a set of wedding bands. ouch! too expensive!
Anyway, I wanted to have a wedding ring with diamonds in it, I just hope budget will permits. a w@wie sis brought one from the internet, the shop is based in L.A. they don't ship internationally that's why I really have to ask my auntie from US to please please please allow me to have the ring ship to her place. Inexpensive Diamonds offers a lot of cheap yet elegant wedding bands. but lately since we've been scouting for wedding bands, we learn a lot that not all diamonds are expensive. We saw a pair of diamond ring yesterday at a jewelry shop in G4 it would only cost us 40K a pair, affordable ayt? but the saleslady doesn't know the diamonds quality, the cut and and color of the diamond so I guess, it's a no-no. or I should ask my mom about it.
Hays, like I said diamonds are girls best friend. Ever since I saw the hearts and arrow ring, I just can't seem to forget about it. I know, right now, owning a ring is a no no to our budget, I just hope someday or soon enough I or Emer can buy me one.

i got this pic from hearts on fire site
This is my dream wedding ring.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger