blog Layouts

    ReaD ON....

Monday, June 04, 2007

Rejectkrew

Emer and I went to Palacio de Maynila to meet up Elmer Bautista of Rejectkrew, our lights and sound supplier. We already met Elmer before at Father Blanco to see him set up his equipments, since he doesn't know Palacio I wanted for him to check out the place first before our dp, so far so good, he's explains to me some highlights and answers some big ? I really wanted to know. he's nice and very down to earth, very professional in all aspects. Details are really important to him and he really gives a lot of advice and insights how to make my venue beautiful with the use of lights. Rejectkrew is aw@w find and I'm really really happy to know that there are still suppliers who ask lower price yet can give quality service. before I called Elmer I did a lot of searching through w@w archive and so far I haven't read negative feedback about him.
I just can't wait to see how my venue will turn out. next stop Florist/Event Stylist, I do hope I find a good bargain!

Elmer Bautista of Rejectkrew number 09273747246

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger