blog Layouts

    ReaD ON....

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Manila Pavilion

It took me weeks to decide where to held our preps. I really really love Sofitel Philippine Plaza. It was my one and only choice then. I beg Emer to please allot at least 30k for it. but when I saw manila pavilion's amabassador suit last May 5 (my friend had her wedding at the manila pav) i was in love with their rooms. I went to Sofitel for an ocular, sad to say I am not impressed with their 1bedroom suite, Manila pav's suite was way way better. anyway, I was confused for weeks until i decided to just held my preps at pavilion. yes, i won't have pictorial at their beautiful and lovely poolside. I won't have the ambiance of Sofitel but i just realize that the money we will be saving can go a long way, the money we will be saving means more pocket money and more pocket money means more shopping. We avail Manila Pavilion Gold, using the vouchers I computed that we will be saving around 2-3K. good deal ain't it?

for Manila Pavilion Gold you can call Lyn Hernandez at 5219174

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger