blog Layouts

    ReaD ON....

Friday, June 01, 2007

Afternoon at Trinoma

I've been wanting to check out Trinoma since their soft opening 2 weeks ago. I know there's not much to see and I know most of the stores will open on their grand opening this coming June, but I was curious enough to see how the mall looks like so yesterday, Emer and I went to check it out. The place looks ok and a lot better than SM Edsa, although I find the building very confusing. The mall looks a lot like Glorietta, a bigger version. I was confused when we try to find Landmark, an arrow sign pointing Landmark direction but we can't even find where it is located or maybe it's not opened yet. I can't wait for the upcoming restos there's National Sports Grill, Bubba Gamp, Congo Grill and so on... There's also a Greenery where people can chat, Tambay or just had a nice meal. I think this place can really be a good Gimik spot since most of their food located at top floor are good for Tambays.
We seldom go to Glorietta since it's a little bit far from our place, we spend Sundays at Rob Manila or other malls near our place. At G4's food choice, we either order food at Tender Bob's or at World Chicken. We check out Trinoma's Food choices, there's only a handful selections, Razon's, Le Ching, Steak Sizzler's, Cavana and World Chickens are some, we opt to have our lunch at World Chicken. As usual I ordered their Alfredo Fettucini and Baked Potato as side dish for their Chicken Fillet but this time instead of having Mushroom with Corn Gravy I ask for Ranch BBQ sauce. I had a satisfying meal. We also ordered Razon's Halo-Halo, P65, I find it not worth it. I'd rather have Halo-Halo at Chowking, for a cup of 18 or 22 oz, there's not much toppings, I only see few babanas, beans, lots of macapuno, small cut leche flan, It taste a lot like saba con hielo.
After our meal we check out few more stores and decided to call it a day at Trinoma.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger