blog Layouts

    ReaD ON....

Monday, September 10, 2007

picturan sa Tagaytay

Since we are going to Tagaytay and since I had thmu, we decided to do some picturan sa tagaytay. We frequently visit the place to relax, spend time together, do some sports, at higit sa lahat wala lang, we just love Tagaytay so much. Originally plan, we should arrive Tagaytay around 3pm, pose some shots para masanay para sa aming pictorials for wedding. I miscalculated the time, I thought my trial HMU will only last for a couple of hours pero it lasted for more or less 3 hours, hehehe!
Anyway, we arrived Royal Tagaytay around 5pm, my brother took us some pictures using our not so ok digicam, (dang! it's starting to show some signs of retirement), we haven't been able to play badminton or bowling or billiards, and we didn't swim na rin kasi lumalamig na. oh well, hindi kami nakagawa ng kahit anong sports, kahit ping pong man lang! tinamad na rin kami eh! the weather is cool and chillin which makes us so tamad to move our muscles. We had an early dinner, ordered blueberry cheesecakes and some take out (we have to consume 1500 for each member and we have 2) and off we go. the club close at 9pm but since we are the only ones left at the club my dad decide to just go to other place for tambay. it was 830 when we arrived at Sanctuario for a cup of coffee or tea or chocolate. The place is awesome! nice for picture taking to bad, our digicam starts to not function well. Anyway, I so love their hot choco and raisin bread, I started to like Sanctuario more than Bag of Beans. We call it a night when the clock reach 10pm. We still need to deliver our take outs to our Ama (lola) and Uncle.
We had a lot of fun since it's been quite a few months since we visit Royal Tagaytay, Emer and I usually drive to Tagaytay at night only to have dinner and coffee.
Check out our DIY Prenup, pics courtesy of my brother Garry.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger