blog Layouts

    ReaD ON....

Monday, September 10, 2007

THMU with EJ Litiatco

Yesterday, I had a trial hair and make up with EJ, I really love her, she's beautiful and nice and very easy to talk to, same goes with her sister Mara who helped her the whole time.
I woke up early and very excited. We reach EKA Salon at Visayas Ave. near Gazebo Royale at exactly 915am at my time. We started minutes after we arrived. I'm not really comfortable sitting hours just doing nothing. but anyway, since I am excited what will the outcome be, my patience got over me (a not your ordinary me). We finish almost 12nn. Personally, I find my make up nice, my h2b like it , way better than my first trial as he says. I got mixed reaction thoughe, some say the make up is too light and some say I lookfresh and radiant. They suggested to have another trial with another artist, from there I choose. Anyway, after 3 hours, the make up starts to look dull, the only make up left to notice was the eye shadow, We arrived Tagaytay 5pm and the weather is really cool so there's no reason for me to sweat. and I spend most of the time inside the car with aircon on so I guess, the make up might be really light on me. So I guess if I'll book her for my wedding, retouch is a must
I told her I don't want my hair up coz my chubby face will be enhance, so I prefer my hair down. I so love how she does with my hair, perfect! although If ever I'm gonna get her for my wedding I am going to have my hair curl using digital (for big curls, I don't exactly know the right term) so the curl will stay the whole day and I'm gonna put some bangs for more enhancement.
I'm still confuse if I'm gonna get her or not, need more reactions and I guess have to do another trial.

here's my before and after


Here's my hair naman:
nice divah! papalagay ako ng bangs and will have my hair done at digital curl



More Pics


EJ Belen Litiatco - 09175300423
www.ekasalon.multiply.com or www.ejblitiatco.multiply.com or
http://ejblitiatco.blogspot.com/

EKA Salon Located at Visayas Avenue Ext. Q. C.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger ToFFee said...

Hi!

I'm Irvi (W@W)

Sorry I have to use my dog's blog.. I don't have mine.

I like how the make-up was done. I'm also chinita and would prefer having my eyes bigger that making it more chinky which always happens with make-up.

I'm overseas so it's a tough call to make a decision for me on HMUA in 2 weeks. specifically I've been having the same sooo chinky eyes during my past make-up days with MUA even though my eyes are kinda big.

I love the hair. I'm not too sure about the bangs part as it may tend to drop to the face if you perspire or something. I haven't seen a hairstyle yet with bangs. Sometimes it creats a different look altogether.

Irvi
http://chris-irvi@weddingannouncer.com

12:24 AM  
Blogger Melody said...

Hi Irvi!

I also like my make up but i think i have to ask EJ to add more blush on and i think constant retouch is needed for me since i have oily skin.

you may check out EJ if you like she can do some virtual make up for you to have an idea how your gonna look on you big day just send her some pics.

yeah, im still thinking about the bangs thinggy. im also thinking if ill try another hairstyle.

God Bless and Happy preps

Mel

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger