blog Layouts

    ReaD ON....

Monday, August 13, 2007

Angels of Heart

Yesterday, my sis and I went to Dangwa to meet up Lawrence dela Rosa. It was already 5pm that's why he doesn't have any sample flower arrangement ready. We look at his work through his album and laptop. Me as a super noob with flowers needed the help of my sister, she knew so much about them. I confused a white anturium with calla lily, sunflower with a yellow gerbera daisy, I really suck with knowing flowers. Anyway, Lawrence patiently show me the difference of each flowers and not being a fan of tulips, he suggested Columbian Rose. I originally wanted a carnation and a daisy for my bouquet but he suggested that I use an expensive flower since I will not be married a lot of times, It's still best to use a unique flower. he said a tulip cost a hundred a piece and the columbian rose cost 150. He show me some samples of his works of columbian rose and he also show me his book of different kinds of flowers. Finally, after an hour and half of confusing with all flowers we decided to not use tulips. For my bouquet we will use a pink Columbian Rose with some touch of purple hyacinth, for my entourage, ninangs and flower girls we will use gerbera daisy, carnation, paper roses and roses, for the mother we will be using star gazer, daisy, carnation and roses, there will be freebies like tossing bouquet, he will use local roses for that, boutonniere for the groom, offertory bouquet using carnations and daisy and loose petals. there will also be a mock up so no misunderstanding will occur. As for the styling of my venue he wanted for me to give him the layout first before we finally decide the price and the design. Lawrence is such a doll, he is nice and patiently answers every question I have. After reading w@wies rating for Lawrence and after meeting him I know I made the right choice. There might be a couple of bad feedbacks but I know the situation was just misunderstanding. I can't wait to see the finish products of my flowers. 6 more months to go!!!
*** picture above is our inspiration

F
or more information about Angels of hearts you may call Lawrence dela Rosa at 0920-9384610

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger