blog Layouts

    ReaD ON....

Monday, September 17, 2007

On Ysabelle's

I am really having doubts of booking Tina, don't get me wrong, I do really like her but chiffon gown is really too common for a bride. I dig up w@wies archive way before and I found out about Ysabelle's, there are tons of good feedback and a couple of bad, I know you can't please everybody but those feedbacks prevent me on calling them.
My best bud Tif, had her gown made by Ysabelle's, she got married early last year, and she only spoke nothing but raves. I said I might give them a try maybe I can find what I want with them. We went to Ysabelle's Makati branch yesterday, I talk to the owners Rhoda and Lawrence, they are very very nice and friendly. Since I don't have an idea which suits me best they ask Jaja (designer) to do some sketched for me, I ask her to draw me a sketch like the one Tina told me a v-neck flowing dress, but Jaja told me that it will more likely look great on me if I'll wear a princess cut gown. When I ask them if halter is a no-no for my body shape Rhoda ask me to fit a halter dress and commented that it looks great on me, better than a sleeveless v-neck neckline. Jaja draw me a sketch of a halter gown. I got 2 option for the cloth Bridal satin or the duchess satin, same flow, same color, almost same with everything except the texture. the bridal satin is cheaper by 5k. she said I decide.
The price is very very affordable, I am just worried about the pictures I saw on their albums. I saw some obvious glitches at the gowns. My best bud told me to just constantly remind them the things I am afraid of, so far she didn't encounter anything disaster or worth to be stressed to.
I am way beyond the schedule and I am still undecided. I will still check 3 more designers, and hopefully once and for all I can settle and book my designer.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger