blog Layouts

    ReaD ON....

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Gervy's Amazing Cakes

Gervy's another w@wie find. We booked Gervy's cake yesterday, we met up quarter to 10 in the morning and finish the discussion after almost 3 hours. We had cake tasting, honestly, Joy San Gabriel cakes are better but in terms of design, Gervy got an edge. If you don't know Joy you will be very happy with the taste of Gervy's chocolate cake with choco fudge but since I met Joy first, all i can say is her Kilaueia is the best!
Anyway, the reason why we decided to booked Gervy is because her cakes are so so so beautiful, I am really amazed on how she does her 3 layer all edible cakes. I am glad I met her before we decide to pay DP to Joy. I am still thinking on how to get Joy cause I really love her cakes but for now we decide to settle at Gervy's cake. Gervy also does fondant cake but being a cake fanatic, fondants are never my option. Not only it is important for me that the cake looks good it is also important for us that it taste yummy. Her price are very competitive, worth every penny we will spent.

Here's our cake inspiration:

It's a 3 layered all edible Chocolate cake with choco fudge filing. decorated with fresh fruit grapes and fresh gerbera daisies and star gazer. Cake is atop to a fountain with flowers all over the table.

Very impressive, ain't it?



Gervy's Amazing Cakes
Located at 15 Narra St. South Green Park Village Tandang Sora, Q.C.
Contact Numbers are 09178374655 and (02)9294387

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can bruit about that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is quiet a without question as you did in the downgrade delivery of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=ranemars (easy file renamer) ?
I noticed the utter you have in the offing not used. Or you partake of the dark methods of promotion of the resource. I have a week and do necheg

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In searching for sites related to web hosting and specifically comparison hosting linux plan web, your site came up.

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger