blog Layouts

    ReaD ON....

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

the News

I seldom read newspaper and watch TV news late at night pero I'm still updated at the things happening around the country. paano? syempre through internet. Since I spend most of my time in front of the computer, I might as well read something worth while from time to time.
I remember when I was still young, I read the newspaper from cover to entertainment/leisure, Oh i don't read sports page, I'm not just interested, but there comes a time that I got fed up with all the same news kidnappings, killings, graft and corruptions, rape, and all that. In every 10 headlines only 1 talks about good things. I got fed up. But when I grew up, I know these incidents will always be around. News became worst than ever, impeachments, government officials exchanging word wars and more and more killings. Even in show business, ang mga artista ngayon they are so wala lang, a lot of them starts fight because of hearsay, some of them do bad things just to be talk about and they actually love the publicity, hay! Life's been very different now, people became too aggressive, not only here in the Philippines but also with the other countries.
e para saan naman tong topic na ito. wala lang feel ko lang! naisip ko lang kasi na super grabe na ang mundo. Malapit na kaya ang end of the world? malapit na kaya magunaw ang mundo dahil super dami ng masasamang tao sa mundo? I'm not claiming that I am clean nor I didn't do anything bad, syempre I got my own flaws, naiisip ko lang if people do small things like white lies hindi na pala big deal un kasi nga grabe na ang mga ginagawa ng ibang tao.
Back to the news, I usually read GMA News blog, Journal and others for the local news. One more thing, UBE news also keep me updated about anything, they send me news through text for free! They are a group of Chinese who do voluntary works to help people. They are also Fire volunteers, if I am not mistaken Eng bee tin ang isa sa mga main sponsors, kaya nga pag tinatanong ako ng mga friends ko kung saan ang masarap na hopia, I usually say sa Eng bee tin, d naman ako mapapahiya coz that is true! toinks mukhang plugging na to ha! well... glad lang ako kasi may mga chinese na really helps people talaga without asking anything in return.
ayun! ang mga balita, masama man o mabuti tuloy tuloy pa rin, kaya kahit na I don't like to read harsh news I don't have a choice, it's already part of our daily lives, sana lang government will do things to discipline people and try to do their jobs right para maayos kahit konti ang criminal rate dito sa country natin!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger