blog Layouts

    ReaD ON....

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

The Coffe Shop Restaurant

we really had a hard time finding the place since we only had slightest idea where it is located all we know is that it is located at Olongapo near White Rocks. Curiosity got into us of what's this jumbo taco all about so after an hour of driving we finally found the place. Each of us ordered 1 taco, we were really awe when we saw the taco, it is indeed the biggest taco ever serve to me. Their taco shell are a lot different than the taco we usually have, though different the shell is just so hard to resist, I so love tomatoes that's why when I had my first bite and knew that they got loads of tomatoes in it, dang, I have to have my second bite asap! for the price ranges 55-105, very worth it but I suggest you share it with someone, eating the taco alone makes me want to cry, I can't even finish the half of it. Other food are also within the budget. We finish eating taco more than an hour after! I bought taco salad to go for my pasalubong and my siblings love it!!! Next time we visit Subic I'm sure we will check out the place again! yumyum!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger