blog Layouts

    ReaD ON....

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Trial HMU with Elaine Ganuelas

I won the prize at w@w auction. I was so sad that the prior free trial I had cause tons and tons of pimples. I'm not sure if it's because of the brush the make up artist use or because of the MAC foundation she uses. Anyway, yesterday was our pre-nup pictorial with my photographer Kix Tavora and so I decided to avail the trial hair and make up of Elaine Ganuelas in time for the shoot. I was so happy with how my make up is done, my eyes looks a little bit bigger (I know wala ng pagasa pero sympre I know kahit papaano may magagawa.. slight! hehe), I so love how my hair is done, pero nilagyan ko kasi ng hair pin at the start of the shoot coz super lakas ng hangin sa Montalban, Rizal.
I really felt beautiful yesterday, but the trial she does is meant for prenup and not the trial meant for the wedding. fine with me since my primary concern is how my eyes will looks like after the make up. She told me that for the wedding she'll be using a different shade of eye shadows and since yesterday is for prenup she said it's much lighter.
Her rates are also very affordable compared to other make up artist. it's 10k for 3 and 1800 for the trial but if you'll avail her service she's deduct the price.


Call Ms. Elaine Ganuelas at 09224829669 Her house is located at Valle Verde 5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger