blog Layouts

    ReaD ON....

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Noah's Park in Montalban Rizal

In search for prenup location, I came across with a co-w@wie's (JP and Love) pictorial at Noah's Park located at Montalban Rizal, right exactly besides Avilon Zoo. I saw some of their pictures and eventually got interested about the place. I search through the internet and got to check out their websites. I know pictures can be deceiving but this time, we we're not disappointed at the place.
Originally, we wanted somewhere with a nice beach but sadly there are a lot of hindrances, we set the date on November 30, unfortunately, almost all the nice resorts in Laiya, San Juan are already fully booked and according to the managements there's a big possibility that the resorts will be crowded. And me, a very shy ( :P ) person and not so comfortable with posing in front of the camera decided to just set for another date.
The idea of beach pictorial go down to waste as we are really worried about the continuous and sudden change of the weather. so sad! Being a beach person it is really a dream come true to pose in front of the beauty of the sea, oh well...
And so, off we look for an alternative prenup location. This afternoon we went to Noah's Park. I was so overwhelmed by the warm welcome Dra. Velasquez and Jocelyn extends us. The place is not so big and you can just roam it in a few minutes but (for me) the place got a lot of nice angles to shoot at. I took some pictures, I was in a hurry since rain started to pour. There are two swimming pools, there are also cabanas where groups can sit back and relax, their accommodation will be ready by next year (sayang) and a nice spot for picture taking at their short hanging bridge.
I was thinking that if my photographer was not satisfied at the place we may also visit Avilon Zoo.
Though, I'm still thinking carefully if we will have the pictorial at Noah's Park or follow what my heart really desire. But if we will settle for a resort definitely we will have it done here. The place is recommendable!
more pics

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger