blog Layouts

    ReaD ON....

Monday, November 12, 2007

Measurement Taking with Farley

Measurement taking... I am so excited that at last my girls will now take measurements for their gowns on our wedding. Yesterday, I gathered almost all my ento girls. Janice, my bridesmaid, who's currently at Taiwan of course can't make it, but it's ok since I will send her some guidelines for the measurement Farley need and Eki, our secondary sponsor who's not feeling well.
4pm our call time, almost everyone reach our house on time but Farley arrived 3 hours after. I was really worried because some of Uncle doubt his professionalism, I know he can deliver well, I saw some of his gowns and they are just as lovely, I just hope he delivers my girl's gown as what I have expected.
Thank God, that we prepare some snacks for my visitors, Emer cooked spaghetti, my sis made some Nacho's and my mom prepare some egg sandwiches. What a relief that even though, Farley was very late, my "bisitas" didn't get bored.
At exactly, 7pm Farley arrived! Before taking their measurements, we finalize the colors, my ento girls will be wearing lilac gown with some touch of pink. our moms will be wearing magenta fuchsia gowns, my ninangs will be wearing fuchsia gowns. My Ama will be wearing 2-toned lavander with some touch of pink gown. after that we finalize the design and at last after consulting with Farley for their different body types, they are all set for measurement taking. it took us 2 hours to finish.
After taking measurements for Emer's mom, my mom and my ento girls, we went to our Ama's house just across our house, it's her turn for measurements. She will be walking down the aisle, before me and my parents. Since she is the only Ama (lola) we got and we felt honored to have her lined up with our entourage,
So alls well that ends well... our Ama, 2 moms, 1 moh, 1 bm, 2 ss, 3 little girls already finish taking up their measurements, oh btw, and one ninang. Two girls to go and we're all set. moms will be shantung, while my ento girls will be mix chiffon and satin, my little girls on the other hand will be using organza on top of satin.
Yesterday was so busy but very exciting day, it was the first time I gather up all my girls and I really hope they get to know each other well... And at the end of the day, all I can think of is A JOB WELL DONE!

***pics are our gown inspirations

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger