blog Layouts

    ReaD ON....

Monday, December 17, 2007

Conformation at Binondo Church

We've been very busy lately that I find a hard time blogging. Last Saturday, we went to Binondo Church, it was our conformation day. Actually, I was already conformed years ago but since I lost my certificate I have to get a copy. So for less hassle I decided to just do all the process again. We reach Binondo Church around 1pm just in time for our seminar. It's a 2 hr seminar about why do catholics believe in conformation. And so at around 3pm we were all conformed.
Each person needs to pay P300 for the mass, each needs a pair of godparents and the only requirement needed is your Baptismal Certificate.
The people at Binondo Church office are really friendly and helpful so we didn't have a hard time with the transaction. On Friday, we can finally get the certificates and after that we're ready the next step and that's to go to UST Church for the new sets of requirements.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how to get baptismal certificATE?

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger