blog Layouts

    ReaD ON....

Monday, March 10, 2008

Supplier's Rating

It's my time to write down my supplier's rating... and I really do hope this will help soon to be brides like the other ratings from previous brides help me! Thanks sympre to w@w dahil everyday and for the entire preps kasama ko sila! bawat advice at bawat opinion!
My wedding will not be possible without the help of my family, siblings, relatives and friends. We didn't hire an OTD, My Mom and Dad, friends and siblings and some insan volunteered to help, I know I put a lot of stress into them and I really appreciate all the effort they gave. kaya to insan Jackie, Jay, Hen, to my brother Garry, Oli, sis Carol and my friends, Giselle, Joyce, Blue, Jays, sobrang Thank you! Sympre to my insan Karen who fill in as Veil Sponsor, love you Kar! To my parents I love you and Thank You! Words are not enough to describe how happy I am, that I got you guys!


Church: Santisimo Rosario Church - UST compound
--SUPER HAPPY and SATISFIED
We waited 9 months to booked this church... We started our preps by mid January 2007 and it was only last October 2007 that we get to book this church. They don't allow early bookings according to people in charge. We waited, because I don't want to get married to other church. I will be happy to walk on this church aisle. The Seminar is boring but informative, the connonical interview with the priest was light and funny. Manny, church coordinator, was hard to reach but was nice enough to accommodate my questions. He guided the whole mass. No big problems we had encounter. the a/c can accommodate the whole church.

Reception: Palacio de Maynila - Roxas Blvd.
-- SUPER HAPPY and Very Satisfied
If i'll do everything over again, I will still book this venue for my wedding, in fact, i'm thinking to get them again if there's another big event in the future. The place is really really nice. When we book Palacio they still don't have drapes which made me think to hire stylist but when we got back for the final payments we were shocked to see the new Palacio the place is really nice really nice. The a/c was on it's highest and everyone was raving about it. The place is simply wonderful. Joy, our AE, was so helpful, from the time we book the place to our wedding day itself! Parking is not also a problem to my guest, there are enough space to accommodate all of them!

Caterer: Robert Camba Catering
--- Set-up --- Super Happy and Very Satisfied
--- AE Connie and Neneng --- Happy and Satisfied
--- Food --- The best
--- Head Waiter --- Very Disappointed
--- Waiters --- Very Sad and Very very Disappointed
The Food is great, nothing as fancy as Hizon may offer, like a dessert buffet, but their food are much much delicious than the other caterer we have tried. Their AE's are wonderful, they accommodate us to their very best. Robert Camba, himself is very nice. The set-up was wonderful. Except, they did not follow the set-up arrangement they gave me earlier that causes all Emer's immediate family to be seated at the far left of the venue, far from the couple's table. The head waiter didn't set-up the additional tables we request and the fact that he told my brother "bakit nagbayad ba kayo?" is so damn bastos! The waiters ask tips from my guest, my auntie saw a waiter hiding meat portions of lechon. We saw them took the fresh fruit grapes of our cake. My brother caught a waiter trying to hide a bottle of wine, he scolded him and he had no choice but to give it back to my brother. When we are already paying up the bill, I was so damn angry when the head waiter was asking me to pay for the additional table they did not even set-up in the first place, That I needed to talk to them pa just to set-up the table and they are asking pa for an additional 1500 daw for the set-up fee! SOBRANG badtrip the fact that a good caterer will have a bad feedback just because of his damn and not good waiters.
Sayang sobrang sayang talaga!

Gown Designer: Jorge Palmos - shop located at Makati
--- SUPER HAPPY and Satisfied
Jorge and Olie Palmos are really really nice couple, from the time we were just inquiring to time we got the gown they never fail to satisfy me. I never felt any stress or worries for the whole time. Every gown fitting, I love my gown more and more. minor prob lang cause they weren't able to fix the parang tupi on the body of the gown, which they promise to fix, pero ok lang not picky naman ako basta the gown fits well pwde na! minor lang naman so A big NO MAJOR problem encounter.

Photographer: Kix Tavora
--- so far --- SUPER HAPPY and Very Very Satisfied
--- AVP of our pre-nup pics: I love It!
--- Pre-nup Pics: so HAPPY, we love love love the work

I didn't meet a lot of photographer, in fact, I only met up Kix, we love his work and decided to placed down payment on the spot. The pre-nup pictorials are lovely, the creative shots are unique. Kix is so easy to work with, after few shots of being uneasy, we felt at ease. He is a funny but man of few words, sobrang ok at sobrang galing. On the wedding day, hindi siya napapagod mag take pictures of us, he is everywhere trying to capture moments! I am so so so glad I read Kix at w@w groups. I'll just wait up for the final output, for the final ratings. Highly recommended! thumbs up!

Videographer: Playback Videos
--- so far --- SUPER HAPPY and Very Very Satisfied
--- Onsite: The best! so nakaka-cry (for me ha!)
We book them because aside from being affordable, we find their works good good. They are the first supplier we had placed DPs with. We booked them about a year ahead of our wedding, and as time goes by, as I always checked up their site, they are becoming better. I request the song Secret Garden by Bruce Springsteen, I wanted the words to be changed to our vows. I am very confident that Bim can do it without any problems, but I was happy to watch the video that the words are clear enough like it was recorded at the recording studio. All my friends and relatives are raving about it(until now po!) I love love my onsite. It was the only reason that made my tears rolling because of joy. I love it and no questions ask! Highly recommended! Big Big Big Applause!

Hair and Make Up Artist: Val Villarin
--- SUPER HAPPY and Very Very Satisfied
I undergo a lot of trials until I find Val, just as I was already loosing hope. I have tried several HMUA, some are ok some are not ok. It was only 3rd week of January when I finally booked Val on the spot. No one did a better job on my super liit na eyes except Val! I was so happy, he made me a very beautiful (walang kokontra please! :P) bride on my day! he was beside me all the time, retouch on every chance he had and take note though I was teary eyed the eyelashes was still in tact. He left just as soon as the reception starts rolling! He left making sure that the final retouch will stay until the end of the reception. He is really good with his craft. Thumbs up!

Florist: Angels of Hearts
--- Ok lang! medyo disappointed

The mock up flower was not followed. My motif was pink and violet. The flowers were ok but the problem is that the color was not followed. Instead of Pink and Violet the color was Pink and Green, far from my supposed to be motif. My friends are all praises on how the flower was neatly arranged but most of them are wondering why it is not within my motif. Badtrip diba? pero ok lang, hinayaan ko na lang cause I don't really wanna stress myself on that day!

Wedding Cake and Ninong Ninang's Cake: Gervy's Amazing Cake
--- Super Happy and Satisfied
I love how it taste and I love how it looks. It's an all edible 3 layer cake! I love love it! After trying out different cake makers we finally found Gervy! honestly, Joy San Gabriel's cake taste better but Joy's cake are much simpler, mas maganda un kay Gervy. I also love Joy and how she handle clients maybe i'll book her next time I get a chance or if I will sponsor another big party.
Gervy's cake are also affordable. Thumbs up and Apple Walnut Cake and Chocolate Cake!

Ento Gowns: Farley
--- Happy and Satisfied

Farley is good, the problem is lagi siyang late. as in an hour or more evry time he does home service, like measurement taking, second and final fitting. Aside from that no other problem encounter.

Barong: Divi
Tailor: Mang Bert
--- Ok naman!

Mang Bert is always late parang si Farley. But he really sews neatly. hindi na kelangan ng 2nd fitting.

Hotel Preps: Manila Pavilion
--- Ok lang
We booked one Ambassador Suite and one deluxe room. Mainit un Suite, we requested for a fan but they couldn't provide any. Super stressful because for the whole preps mainit talaga. we ask for room transfer and they only granted it nung Sunday ng gabi na! no use! kaya ang suggest ko if you can request for suite located at 16th floor much better. In return for the stress they cause they allow us to stay until 4 the following day!

Lights and Sound Supplier: Rejektcrew
--- SUPER HAPPY and Very Very Satisfied
Elmer made my venue so so beautiful. the Venue was wonderful, the set-up was great and plus Elmer's mood light equals lovely! the sounds are very clear, the lights are perfect! besides Elmer's very nice set-up he is also very polite and He is the only supplier who continuously gives me reminder and he reports his plans and set-up. Highly recommended!

Emcee: Mallory Cosio - Through Robert Camba
--- two words--- the best!
She made the party lively and fun!

Lechon: From Bacolod
--- Ok naman
The only problem is since it was ship here in Manila medyo makunat na un balat, but it taste really good.

I got a lot of my supplier's through weddings at work and I owe them a lot. I hope in return I could help them with my very own supplier's rating.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Dins said...

hi sis mel! dins here (co-w@wie), thanks for sharing your ratings to us. my best wishes to you and emer..God bless! =)

10:16 AM  
Blogger Melody said...

Thanks Dins! Happy Preps!

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger